All

Screenshot 2022 01 03 141414

Online Travel Agency Case Study

A European-based online travel agency. 70% of sales are driven by meta search engines. The remaining 30% of sales come from direct traffic, comprised of organic traffic, keyword advertising and SEO.

 

Share:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp